Posted on 02/13/13
Introducing a new DIY from the girls at Konkrete: COLOR SPLASHING.
This is a fun and easy way for you to get creative with your Konkrete’s when you are bored at home.
Wear these out this spring/summer to concerts or other outdoor events and we are sure you will get plenty of compliments!
Here are some easy step-by-step instructions to follow :
1. Select your shoes and your nail polish colors. In this example we are using a new girls style we love called the KICKERS, only 24.99$ in stores.
Tip: use neutral color shoes and runny nail polish.
2. Layout newspaper so you don’t stain your table ! Pick your favorite color nail polish.
Tip: Make sure to wear old clothes. You are going to make a bit of a mess but it will be fun!
3. Stuff the inside of the shoes with paper or tissue so the nail polish doesn’t end up all over the inside lin
4. Paint your shoes! I drizzled the colors back and forth by pouring the polish from the bottle in quick motions across all sides of the shoes.
5. Once your design is finished, let dry for at least 6 hours (depending on how much polish you used.)
Be sure to post your own photos on Instagram using hash-tag #konkrete and #konkreteshoes so everyone can see your work of art.
Remember you only get one shot at doing this right so take your time!
Hope you enjoy!!